sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011


-I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive..
-I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch..
-I SUCK MY OWN BLOOD FROM WOUNDS, so I MUST have a vampire fetish..
-I LIKE TO BE MYSELF, so I MUST be cocky and arrogant..
-I LOVE ANIMALS, so I MUST be a vegetarian..
-I have GOOD GRADES, so I MUST be a nerd or suck-up..
-I'm DIFFERENT, so I MUST just want attention..
-I'm THIN, so I MUST have an eating disorder..
-I'm IRISH, so I MUST be an alcoholic (thats from family, lol)..
-I'm a GIRL, so I MUST suck at all guy sports ..
-I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut...
-I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser..
-I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE...
-I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER...
-I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST be rebellious...
-I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION, so I MUST not have morals..
-I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED..
-I'm ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING, so I MUST have a great life (actually..I do)...
-I COPIED AND PASTED THIS INTO MY PROFILE, so I MUST be a plagiarist...
-I don't have a SOCIAL LABEL, so I must just be EMO...